
Greetings I am Martell Pegues a senior at Bowie State University, Maryland native, and sneaker enthusiast. I grew up always admiring shoes whether it was Jordan Brand, Nike, Reebok, Adidas and other brands that have become more popular in modern times. My brother introduced me to the shoe game telling me what it is to know about each particular sneaker including the year they were produced and which athletes wore them. My favorite model of shoes are Nike Air Force 1's, they were first made in 1982 and have been a classic ever since. With there being over 100 color ways and designs for the Air Force 1, it's truly a timeless classic. I hope that through my blog you all gain knowledge of sneakers, and learn to love the shoe game as well.
What's your least favorite classic Jordan and why? I love the Space Jams myself. I think those are probably the most classic pair of Jordan's I've seen that I'd ever wear myself. Its just something about a clean cut, no nonsense shoe.
ReplyDeleteI like just about all the classics, but I would say my least favorite model would be the Jordan 5's. They crease very easily, I have owned a few pair and that was always the problem with the shoes, albeit the color schemes are nice.
DeleteHello Martell,
ReplyDeleteI like your topic and illustration. Very interesting.
Please proofread your posts before publishing. You can ask one of your classmates to proofread as well. I see way too many errors. You can edit even after you've published.
Hello Martell,
ReplyDeleteI like your topic and illustration. Very interesting.
Please proofread your posts before publishing. You can ask one of your classmates to proofread as well. I see way too many errors. You can edit even after you've published.
Hello Martell,
ReplyDeleteI like your topic and illustration. Very interesting.
Please proofread your posts before publishing. You can ask one of your classmates to proofread as well. I see way too many errors. You can edit even after you've published.