Thursday, August 6, 2015

WHAT ARE THOSE!?

WHAT ARE THOSE!? 
There have been many times that I have been in the mall and seen a pair of shoes and have asked myself "what are those"? But now there is an service powered by the app "Whatsapp" called #sneakermatch that if you take a picture of a pair of shoes you do not know the name of and they will tell you. #Sneakermatch works by sending the image to the number 0637396429 and identifies the sneaker for you and also tells you where you can get them from. If you don't know the names a lot of shoes this service can help you enhance your sneaker knowledge, just remember you have to download "Whatsapp" beforehand that's the only way this will work, which is available through Itunes and Google Play markets.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks martell, I have never herd of this app. I think this will be very helpful to everyone that needs to find shoes.

    ReplyDelete